[3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 21:17:07 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 13

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Kittanning, PA

   40:  19     14
   20:   9      9
Total:  28     23  Total Score = 644

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

Same old story here except 40M propagation seemed better this evening with more
stations popping up out of my S8-9 noise. Can't wait for that some day if it
ever happens when my noise is gone and propagation is good. Rig a KX3/PX3 at 5
watts to an attic dipole and attic random wire. QTH down in a river valley along
the Allegheny River. Great fun as always. Thanks to all who dug out my weak QRP
signals and gave me a respectable, if not good score.