[3830] ARRL June VHF NK4O Single Op-Analog QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 21:56:46 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op-Analog QRP
QTH: SFL

    6:  18     14
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  18     14  Total Score = 252

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First time playing on 6m.  I saw on the RBN stations working each other further
north.  BUT Didn’t hear much until Sunday afternoon when I heard a S5 station
from Slovenia but he couldn't hear my 5 watts.  Later on in the afternoon before
sunset the band opened up and had fun for about an hour.

Thanks for the Q’s

AJ / NK4O
KX3 5watts
Used the 40m Horizontal Delta Loop up 17ft
No one could hear me on the 40m Vertical Rectangular Loop.
Both antennas tune nicely on 6m.