[3830] ARRL June VHF AJ6V SO 3Band-All Modes LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 22:54:02 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH: CM87
Operating Time (hrs): 4:15

    6:  68     24
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  68     24  Total Score = 1,632

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

All of my contacts were on FT8.  Rig was an IC-7300; 100 watts output.  Antenna
was a Force 12 C4 at 63 feet.  The antenna was designed for just 10 through 40
meters, but with the built-in antenna tuner in the Icom, I was able to get the
SWR down to 1.3:1.  Conditions were better on Sunday than on Saturday, but I
slept late on Sunday, thereby missing much of the country-wide opening.  There
were many people I called who didn't come back to me; more power would have
helped.  73, Ed AJ6V