[3830] ARRL June VHF K5JR Single Op-Analog LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 23:52:48 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K5JR
Operator(s): K5JR
Station: K5JR

Class: Single Op-Analog LP
QTH: GA EM74

    6:  22     15
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  22     15  Total Score = 330

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just over an hour of operating, Sunday evening at the end of the contest. Great
to pic up some grids and states on CW. I desperately need a real 6m antenna for
working stations on this band. The 160m Inv L does pretty good, but the 200 feet
of RG8x is killing me on this band! I'm building a horizontally polarized
vertical loop for FD - should have built it before this weekend!!

Hopefully there will be more CW during this season's propagation. I'll be on FT8
and FT4 as well.

73, and tnx for the contest Q's.
Mike / K5JR (fmr W5JR)
Alpharetta GA