[3830] ARRL June VHF K7CW Single Op-All Modes HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 02:21:36 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K7CW
Operator(s): K7CW
Station: K7CW

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  342   156
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  342   156  Total Score = 53,352

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

My heart wasn't in it Saturday. I had been hoping for more openings to Europe
and Asia. There was none. A lot of time Sunday morning was spent trying to dig
out weak Eu signals, but I succeeded in getting only one. What a waste of time.
It was then that I got going in the contest. I did work two grids in KH6 and two
in XE. That's about it. When the band got going, of course existing in that FT8
mess was impossible so I went down to do some CW. Oh it was full of signals and
I really enjoyed that! I found out later that the SSB action was equally as good
and some fast numbers were gotten for those up in that part of the spectrum.
Really had fun doing CW and working old friends. It was just like in the old
days. IC-7700, HB 1500W, 6M9KHW at 80 feet. 73, Paul K7CW