[3830] ARRL June VHF W5TN/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 10:49:32 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: W5TN/R
Operator(s): W5TN/R
Station: W5TN/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  457   134
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  741   180  Total Score = 160,740

Club: Roadrunners Microwave Group

Comments:

Roved with KA5D/R (KA5C driving) and KD5IKG.  Operated out of the oil fields in
South Texas on Saturday and headed north SW of Fort Worth on Sunday.  Activated
EM00, EM10 EM11, EM12, EL08, EL09 EL18 and EL19.  Best part of the weekend was
running a 6m SSB pileup with our 3 rovers as we were parked on a high hill near
Glen Rose, Texas.  All in all an epic weekend.  I'm having some RX problems with
my 222 that I have to figure out.  Drove 589 miles on the odometer over Saturday
and Sunday.  It sure was nice to see folks on SSB and get off digital mode to
make some contacts.  FT8 is slow.  When the band is open please use SSB or CW,
it will be more fun and productive.

Contest: ARRLVHFJUN
 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd  Pt/Q
    50  FT4    124     124   36   1.0