[3830] ARRL June VHF K4WI Single Op-Analog HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 10:53:19 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: AL

    6:  635   192
    2:    0     0
  222:    0     0
  432:    0     0
  903:    0     0
  1.2:    0     0
  2.3:    0     0
  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    0     0
  10G:    0     0
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  635   192  Total Score = 121,920

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I almost passed up on the contest because of mixing digi with real human modes
but I found out one could enter as just analog (thanks Andy!). Six was open
somewhere for most of the contest and I was able to pick up 10 new grids for a
total of 605 currently on six meters. Nothing from Europe here; all up on 313;
if they would have checked down lower I could have worked a few. Did get one JA
in the log Sunday evening. I got all excited when an AL7 called in.... need AK
for my last WAS but he turned out to be stateside. Had some power line noise on
and off during the contest that I am going to have to talk with the power
company about. Thanks for all the QSO's 73's Cort K4WI