[3830] ARRL June VHF AB5EB SO 3Band-Analog LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 10:54:37 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: AB5EB
Operator(s): AB5EB
Station: AB5EB

Class: SO 3Band-Analog LP
QTH: EL09

    6:  771   178
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  852   212  Total Score = 186,772

Club: Roadrunners Microwave Group

Comments:

This is the second year in the June VHF with my current station. Many
corrections were made from last year so I was very eager to see how the station
worked. The combination of a new station and great propagation made for a lot of
fun! The 6m opening on the second day was amazing in South Texas, just when it
seemed like 6m was going to close it would open back up again.

The station is still being built but the 6m tower probably needs some
reconfiguration and my 2m/440 antennas need some completion but very happy with
the progress.