[3830] ARRL June VHF N5RZ Single Op-All Modes HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 13:09:05 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH:

    6: 1046   252
  432:    7     5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1053   257  Total Score = 272,420

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It's easy to stay on the chair when the band is open.

Wasn't able to get the 2M yagi up or any other bands going except 432.  But 6M
kept me hopping.    An interesting mix of contacts per mode on 6M:

CW = 351      FT8 = 256    SSB = 439

Great to see the fine activity on the analog modes.  FT8 has its uses in a
contest, but rate is not one of them.   Nice to have a number of Europeans call
in on CW Sunday afternoon, and M0DXR surprised me on SSB breaking thru the USA
stations calling me.  Kept one antenna out west most of the time and was able to
snag a few Left Coasters.

Congrats to all the high scorers.

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

6M = K3+SPE 1.3K-FA  5El at 96'fixed NE, Tennedyne T11 Log Periodic @ 50' rotary