[3830] ARRL June VHF N4DTF Single Op-Analog HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 15:30:09 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N4DTF
Operator(s): N4DTF
Station: N4DTF

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 20
OpMode: SO2R

    6:  51     41
    2:   6      4
  222:
  432:   1      1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  58     46  Total Score = 2,668

Club: Arkansas DX Assn

Comments:

Great 6 meter activity both days, and a surprising number of 2 meter contacts
especially on Sunday evening.  I added a number of needed grids and had a lot of
fun.  Voice on 6 in particular is a great community of folks, and I look forward
to renewing those acquaintances each season.

I think it remains to be seen if there was more activity because of the analog
category OR because of the quality of the band opening.

73 and thanks for all the contacts! Trent N4DTF