[3830] ARRL June VHF W4IL SO 3Band-All Modes LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 17:00:11 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: W4IL
Operator(s): W4IL
Station: W4IL

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH: EM75ID

    6:  350   175
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  353   175  Total Score = 61,775

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

One of my favorite contests of the year! The band cooperated very well as is
typical in June. Europe and Asia briefly appeared Saturday and Sunday around 4pm
EST so I paused to plug a few holes in my 6M DXCC list. Someone in Arizona
FINALLY confirmed on LoTW this weekend so that wrapped up my lower 48!

Since the “low power” category was 200W or less on 6M and 2M I never felt
the need to dip my toes into the HP category. 200W was plenty of power this
weekend. I used my 6M antenna for the duration of the contest which is a
5-element Cushcraft A5S at an elevation around 2,000ft ASL.