[3830] ARRL June VHF K5OF Single Op-Analog LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 14 11:44:19 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K5OF
Operator(s): K5OF
Station: K5OF

Class: Single Op-Analog LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:54

    6:  342   134
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  342   134  Total Score = 45,694

On Sunday highlight was being called by a station in CM04 at 1751z and a run
subsequently from stations in CN85, CN84, CN87, and DN 56 from 2328z to 2350z.
Got a nice call from a VO1 in GN27 at 2359z.

Very little of the FM's and FN's to my north and one or two reasons for low
count on those grids......was either no good prop or nobody pointing their
antennas south very frequently. 250-350-mile path.

I went south numerous times to grids down in EL/Florida for that extensive
population center with no joy. Same for those north of me..... the population
which got going late in the game Sunday night but was sparse considering all the
folks up in FM and FN. The EN's and EM's really were where the cash cow was from
my qth.

100 Watts to 3el M2 at 55 feet. No assistance

73! Ed K5OF FM14rs