[3830] ARRL June VHF KD7HU Single Op-All Modes LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 14 14:11:25 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: KD7HU
Operator(s): KD7HU
Station: KD7HU

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH: Montana

    6:  77     46
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  77     46  Total Score = 3,542

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Threw up a 6m dipole up about 10 feet and put in a few hours.  As luck would
have it, the Moxon antenna I ordered for the contest arrived on Monday. Next
year!  Very good propagation.  Numerous stations to the south in the morning and
then to the east in the evening.  Could have worked more mults but, as is
typical for this time of year in the high plains, a thunderstorm chased me off.

Rig:  FTDX101MP.  50W.  FT8.  6 meters only
Ant:  6 m dipole up 10 feet.