[3830] ARRL June VHF N5BO SO 3Band-All Modes LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 14 17:00:06 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N5BO
Operator(s): N5BO
Station: N5BO

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH:

    6:  512   153
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  512   153  Total Score = 78,336

Small 3L yagi at 20ft on temp mast, running 100w.

Initially planned on Analog only, but slow times were getting to me and there
were some grids I needed on digital....so I broke down and worked all mode.
Contesting with FT8 can be frustrating during crowded band conditions.  Overall
it was a somewhat off and on attempt at the contest due to some weather on
Sunday, and also taking multiple breaks to chase DX who weren't in the
contest...I sure wish the contest grid exchange was standard on VHF+.