[3830] All Asian CW JJ2YRE(JH2QXG) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 19 19:29:31 EDT 2022

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: JJ2YRE
Operator(s): JH2QXG
Station: JJ2YRE

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: PM94
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1020    76
Total: 1020    76  Total Score = 212,192

Due to Covid19, I have not been able to attend for the last two years; this was
my first time in three years and I had a great time with minimal sleep.
Conditions were generally good, but only at night, and during the day it was
completely deserted. It was also disappointing that there were very few
participants from Oceania, Africa, and South America.
As always, special thanks to Yoh JR2PZX for a fun time and facilities. Thank you
very much.
Thanks to all of you who gave us calls. See you next time at WWCW.