[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 22 10:11:39 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 22

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  67  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,355

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Com3 (keying) port hung in there. I maybe fixed it??? fingers crossed.
However, now, I've got some sort of lag going on with N1MM. Hit a key or type a
call fast, it takes a bit before it completes in the N1MM entry window fields. I
did install the latest version this morning. Maybe I'll go back to the previous
version and see if that lag still shows up. Roseanna Roseannadanna comes to mind
-- it's always something.
Plus, QSB seemed odd this morning on 20. Easily copied stations calling in
suddenly went to QSA1 or 0.
And, the rates were not there this morning either.
Something's happening.
Be that as it may, many thanks for the QSOs.
Now, to go mow the lawns, back and maybe front if the heat doesn't take me
down--it's already 91f out there.
73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70ft, 80m Inv vee at 70ft
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+