[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 23 23:12:26 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      8
   40:  13     10
   20:  21     13
   15:  13      9
Total:  55     40  Total Score = 2,200

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good start, grinding finish. Kept a decent lead on Mr. KZ5D but know he closes
fast and is a Mult machine. Hope I held on.

I love this thing but we need some fresh blood. Seems like mostly the same very
good "suspects" each week.

Five min segments: 11, 10, 11, 9, and then 7 and 7. Missed my TX partner in
crime N5AW this week. Believe Marv is in hiding in CO, and no Texas mult for me
at all from any other guys lurking near here or in Houston.

Fun as always. Sure is tough for me once the action shifts to 80 and 160 (what
is 160?) as I really struggle.

73,Jim N3BB in Austin.