[3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 24 17:12:34 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 24

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Kittanning, PA

   40:  15     10
   20:   9      6
Total:  24     16  Total Score = 384

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

A bit harried today with some FD preparations and some other things, but I put
in the full hour. Conditions not that great, especially on 20. Seemed to work a
lot from the same states so mults down a bit. Still a lot of fun and got my
KX3/PX3 warmed up for FD as if they needed it since I use them for my streak QSO
every day. HI See k3wwp.com for more info on me and my station. Thanks to all
for the contacts. Hope to see you FD when we'll be using K3A in a 2B operation
from Brookville, PA