[3830] ARRL FD VE9AA 1B QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 26 13:10:46 EDT 2022

                    ARRL Field Day - 2022

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: 1B QRP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  151     0       0  Total Score = 7,600

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes teh 5x multiplier for QRP + 50pts for web upload.

KX2+HW9 +KX3 (no Q's made on 6m--but hey, I tried)
20' push up mast + my portable ZS6BKW w/ add-on inv vee for 15m operation.

Tuff sleddin' this year.  K of 5 or so and very little in the way of Es to
balance things out for pipsqueak signals. Almost nothing worked west of OH and
past NW Fl in that direction. Nothing past VE3 in Canada worked (did hear
VE4BB)
MIght be my worst FD score in a while.

 Next year I'll unpack my K3 and try QRP and if condx are THIS BAD, I'll pump it
up full QRO to 100w.

Disappointing to still see a (very) few 1D stations running obvious power. (over
S9 on quiet bands, CQing over and over in my face-ugh)

Other than that lil nit , some sunburn and bugbites, had a good time.

CU (all of a sudden!) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA NB