[3830] ARRL FD K4BAI 1D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 26 17:33:38 EDT 2022

                    ARRL Field Day - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: 1D LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:23

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   63     0       0  Total Score = 252

Club: Columbus (GA) Amateur Radio Club W4CVY

Comments:

Operated with the W4CVY 3A group.  Thanks the good food, fellowship, and help
with CW station that KU8E and I operated.  The 88' center fed zepp was up about
80 feet and never worked better.  Lot of QRN on 80 during the evening and 40
went log so 80 was the only game in town.  20M did stay open wirh fairly short
skip until quite late and then it was 80M for most of the night.
After the gong sounded at 1800Z, KU8E helped me disassemble the FD station and
set my station at home back up working properly after replacing the Win keyer,
power supply, power distribution system, and antenna tuner.  When it was working
good again, there were still some stations looking for FD QSOs, so I worked all
I could hear to give them the points.  I suspect it may be time to consider just
making the Field Day for 24 definite hours since so few use the 24 hours from
starting set up time as late as 2100Z.  Enjoyable both ways though and thanks
for all the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.