[3830] ARRL FD K3TN 1E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 26 21:07:33 EDT 2022

                    ARRL Field Day - 2022

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: 1E LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  318     0       0  Total Score = 1,272

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I powered up my portable generator, threw manual switch and house was on
emergency power. So, went 1E. But, can't run AC on the portable generator, so
did short sessions, then turned power back on to cool house!

Was nice not having 1.5kb 1D stations hogging good run freqs! I also like that
the FD exchange is history-file and auto-fill proof. ARRL FD is the best
training ground for new CW ops - actually have to copy the exchange!

I did work two station that were class H somehow and 1 op who was in the ZZ
section no matter how many times I ask AGN?? Since he was an 8, I think he was
sending MI MI run together...

Forgot to check 6 - usually work at least W3AO there.