[3830] ICWC MST N5OT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 27 10:05:43 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jun 27

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): casual

Total:  13  Mults = 13  Total Score = 169

Club: SO1R

Comments:

Really hard time getting out of bed this morning after a full Field Day weekend.
 Before I knew it, it was, "Gosh just look at the time!"

So I came out and turned everything on and made a few QSOs.

Interesting debate going on about whether or not to work only inexperienced
operators or whatever.  Pretty sure the answer is "work everybody"
like it usually comes down to.

Is it a training event that feels like a contest or is it a contest that serves
as a training event?  There may be as many different answers as there are
enthusiasts.  The important thing is ... the enthusiasm.

73 - Mark N5OT