[3830] ICWC MST KR2Q HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 27 10:27:42 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jun 27

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru

Total:  46  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,932

Where was everybody?  Pooped after FD?  Anyhow, not much action from here in NJ.
 Ended up band hopping to find guys to work, but started that with just 10
minutes left (or so).  I did have a VE call me and then asked about what the MST
is and we had a nice exchange of info.  Also HAPPILY surprised to get called by
Ken, JN1THL.

Worked four "new ones" for CMA, so no complaints.

de Doug KR2Q