[3830] ARRL FD N4PX 2A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 27 16:05:44 EDT 2022

                    ARRL Field Day - 2022

Call: N4PX
Operator(s): NR4L WV4P K4HWS W4SDX KG4LTT KO4NOL W4RFK KK4ZYY NN5SS
Station: N4PX

Class: 2A LP
QTH: Mosquitos
Operating Time (hrs): 23:48

  160:
   80:          10     159
   40:         278     117
   20:         367     199
   15:          29      94
   10:
    6:                  78
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     684     644  Total Score = 4,856

Club: HAM-ARC

Comments:

What a Blast ! We set up deep in the woods miles from the nearest commercial
power. Had a great group of operators, some operating for the first time. It was
also a POTA location, K3966. If you missed it, you missed something special. The
food was incredible, we had Zero down time, both stations were manned at all
times. I'm very proud of the club and what we have accomplished... The Future
looks Good !

Ron, WV4P