[3830] ARRL FD AB9YC 1A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 27 16:42:55 EDT 2022

                    ARRL Field Day - 2022

Call: AB9YC
Operator(s): AB9YC N9CO WG9L W9KM K9IR AG9A K9XW N9POL
Station: AB9YC

Class: 1A LP
QTH: Streamwood IL EN52
Operating Time (hrs): 22:00

    6:          20     49
    2:           1
  222:
  432:           1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1391    22     49  Total Score = 7,154

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Claimed score includes any bonus points.

Saturday started rainy and windy.  We could not setup anything but the shelters
until after 18z, and didn't get on the air until after 20z.  From there the
weather mostly cooperated, unlike the higher bands which were sparse for us.
You must be ready to handle all conditions, and this is part of the reason we
all participate.

Thanks to the entire team for sticking it out, getting it done, and all cleaned
up after it was over.  We had a great time, and an enjoyable weekend, great
food, and extensive conversations - any day in the field with friends is a good
day.

Thanks to the many stations around the US who endured storms during the event, I
hope they are all safe, and thanks to every station that participated