[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 29 10:16:12 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 29

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EM10
Operating Time (hrs): 0:44

Total:  24  Mults = 24  Total Score = 576

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Huzzah! QRP 5.0w this morning was an unqualified success! Admittedly 20 was dead
quiet but I was able to work some rare DX (Stan in Hawaii who probably
recognizes my call even if ESP) and I think I worked an EA1 (at least he was
working someone and it sounded like me . . .), Naturally I received a bunch of ?
and AGNs, but that's the hazards of QRP. I was pretty successful running at the
top of 20 (14044)and at the bottom of 20 (14023) as well; S&P not so much -
I lost every jump ball, but that's QRP for you. See you at 19Z with my usual
80W. Tnx fer the Qs!