[3830] CWopsT VE9AA Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 29 16:58:18 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 29

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:   1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

BEST EARS AWARD GOES TO (drumroll please !)

Kirk, K4RO

I was out on the Harley Road King today with a KX2 (5W) and a Hustler 20m
resonator on the tourpac (rear luggage box thingy.) Pen/paper...

In 2 passes across the 20m band (and one pass across 15m), I called every single
person who was moving the S-meter.  Even though Kirk was not the loudest(close
to it though) he was the only one who managed to pull me out !

Good ears Kirk.  IIRC last summer I did a QRP stint from a cottage on Grand
Manan Island, NB with an indoor dipole and he was one of very very few folks to
hear my 3 watts (TenTEc R4020 @ that time)

Super op - super fun.  If it hadn't been for him, I would've been skunked !

CU (all of a sudden!) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA \"NB\"