[3830] CQ160 SSB WX3B Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 1 11:31:25 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 60  State/Prov = 19  Countries = 1  Total Score = 2,700

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

On Friday evening at about 5:30pm, I was programming some macros into my 160
radio (FTDX-5000) that were given to me by Mark KD4D (thanks Mark!).  I began
testing the macros and was amazed to hear all these SSB signals on 160!!
Totally forgot the 160 SSB contest was going on, then got on for 30 minutes of
fun.  On Sunday evening before 6:00pm I did the same thing again for 15 minutes.
 It was fun!

Next up:  Sunday daylight effort in ARRL DX SSB, followed by the long awaited
return of WX3B Multi/Multi in CQ WPX SSB at the end of March!

73,

Jim   WX3B