[3830] CWopsT N3JT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 2 15:41:18 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 2

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  90  Mults = 87  Total Score = 7,830

Oh joy!  My session was stopped dead in its tracks 40 minutes in by an Internet
failure.  Rebooting the ONT fixed it, but only after 30 minutes with Hotwire on
the landline!  They are going to replace it, since this is not the first time
such a thing has happened.  Of course, if it's noise of some kind that confuses
the CPU then a new ONT won't help, but I like the idea!