[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 2 23:17:47 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Mar 3

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  134  Mults = 127  Total Score = 17,018

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was really disappointing. Started a run on 80 meters and the rate was
horrible. A QSY to 40 briefly made things better, but the rate there soon died
out. I couldn't manage to push the 10 minute rate over 100. Back on 80 I managed
to get a decent run going way up high in the band for the rest of the session.
Finally ended up just barely breaking 130. Both bands were good, with nice
signals from all over. Hope next week will be better for the last 0300Z session
I'll be able to make for a while once the time change happens. See everyone next
week at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN