[3830] ARRLDX SSB KB0EO SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 17:33:11 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

   80:    5     5
Total:  362   210  Total Score = 228,060

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This is always a difficult weekend as our family celebrates 2 birthdays plus
many church activities during Lent. Nonetheless, I dipped out several times to
log 7.5 hours.

I didn't think the bands were that great while on, however, 10 meters showed up
to EU via backs-catter and strong to Africa and South Pacific. I worked a PY
station running 5 watts who was S9+5 on 10 m. We can hold out hope 10 m will
continue to improve throughout the year.

The highlight of the contest for me was breaking a huge pileup for VJ5W on 20
meters long path on Saturday - I got him in one call...suddenly a bunch of
people starting calling me names and expletives - OUTSTANDING! That made my
day.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN