[3830] ARRLDX SSB ND0C SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:07:22 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MN

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     5
Total:  248   123  Total Score = 91,512

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was all S&P - probably goes without saying with QRP and so-so
conditions.  I just played part time in this one, letting my daughter, Kylee,
KE0WPA, operate when she wanted to.  I encouraged her to take the "prime
times" and I just jumped in the chair when she took breaks, slept, etc.

It was tough going on 80 and 40 with low dipoles and a fair amount of noise.
The higher bands were fair. 10 was good to the south and west, but poor, from
here, to Europe.  15 and 20 were good to Europe on the second day.  20 was the
typical slug fest with some dubious pile-up behavior.

73,
Randy, ND0C