[3830] ARRLDX SSB KP4AA SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:12:19 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA
Station: KP4AA

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Puerto Rico

   20: 3520    61
Total: 3520    61  Total Score = 644,160

Club: Cabo Rojo Contest Club

Comments:

Had to shut down Saturday for two hours for lightning. Lost power for two hours
on Sunday and went low power on Solar and batteries. Good thing both happened
during the slowest part of the day to USA from here so not a huge loss. Got VE8
and VO1 in the last 30 minutes. The score is probably not enough to beat D4K but
who knows?
K3S, KPA1500, Cushcraft A4 Tribander. If I had a monobander on 20M I probably
would not have heard VO1 and VO2 beaming USA.