[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3SW SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:13:26 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 24:26

  160:    8     7
Total: 1108   332  Total Score = 1,102,572

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Spent several hours fixing my PC which upgraded itself just before the contest.
Spent lots of time on this friday night, saturday and saturday night. But it
seems to be working ok now with the last set of drivers I installed.

Band condx were excellent friday night and most of saturday but declined
saturday night and were apalling all day sunday. Even so, it was both fun and a
learning experience.

C u in the pileups!