[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOUAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:19:55 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   10     9
Total:  517   232  Total Score = 359,832

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not bad for my 100 watts / wires and less than stellar band conditions.  Thanks
to all the PY ops for getting on the air.  I had 82 QSO's with PY stations -
next was I at 31.

I had six sweeps - VP5M        VP9I        PJ2T        ZF5T        ZF1A
TI7W.

I spent much of the weekend trying to figure how to stop other ops from hearing
something that I wasn't saying.  For some reason, when I give my call as
NOVEMBER SIERRA THREE TANGO, lots of people hear "Florida" or
"India" or "Kilo" for my last letter (they also hear 2, 6,
or 8 for my number - but that's another issue).

"Station ending in India" or "Station ending in Florida" or
"Station ending in Kilo" meant me.  I could only laugh because it was
so frustrating.

At one point, I said TANGO TANGO TANGO to one op to indicate my last letter.  He
replied without missing a beat KILO KILO KILO.

73 from the Station ending in India/Florida/Kilo
NS3T