[3830] ARRLDX SSB VA3DF SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:52:11 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

Total: 1463   335  Total Score = 1,470,315

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I struggled all week with deciding to do this contest part time, full time or
not at all! It was only after good results on the first evening that I decided
to go "all in" - so of! I ended up taking off about 2 1/2 hours during
prime time for 40 m so that I could take my daughters to dinner and spend an
outrageous amount of money on them!

Everything seemed to work well, even with the high winds we had today. Was
wondering about possible antenna damage but ditched that when a PY station gave
me a "muy fuerte" report of 30 over....I love these guys, they are
like my personal bank of  qsos when I need a withdrawal!

Destroyed my score from last year and am reasonably satisfied. Think I might
have even worked a couple of new band slots! Can hardly wait for next year when
we be rockin"!

73,

Doug
VA3DF