[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3WJV SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 22:15:44 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: EPA

Total:  990   308  Total Score = 913,836

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

SO1R with the K4 & Acom.  All s&p except for 100 Q's.  Best score in
this contest since 2016 when I made over a meg.  I have a small station and
phone is a lot tougher to play with the big kids plus I rarely do much phone
running in the big dx tests.  Maybe when 10 gets hot.

Phone is fun sometimes but glad its over.  Nice to work a few good friends
across the pond though.  73

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

K4 & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 (KPA1500 is at Elecraft for repair)

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
40m/80m/short 160(traps) Inv vees @ 40ft
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R(2 keyboard) >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
VA6AM triplexer with high power BPFs 10-20mtrs
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger