[3830] ARRLDX SSB WW4LL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 7 14:17:46 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K4NV NN9DD N0VD K9MU WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

   20:  925   106
   15:  880   101
Total: 2748   424  Total Score = 3,476,376

Everything worked well for us using the BeLoud.US remote station in Maine.
Great group of operators logging in from Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia.

Had one OP drop out of contest at the start so had to reset the operating
schedule a bit, but all of these guys are team players and stepped up to the
plate.  Looking forward to operating with this group again.

Got off to a slow start Friday night, but Saturday was great propagation.  Not
quite as good Sunday.  Our result was better than last year.

Waiting to see Krassy post a big score in this category :)

On behalf of our team, thank you for all the fills and Qs.  73'...Fred, WW4LL