[3830] KRC SST N7VS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 7 17:56:38 EST 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 7

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Portland, OR

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  27     18
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  27     18  Total Score = 486

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

This is one of my better scores. Twenty meters was quite good this afternoon. We
also have frequencies on 15 and 10 meters. Try it. You'll like it. There was
plenty of activity on these bands during the ARRL dx contest. It is time to
check them out. Thanks to all who gave me contacts.

Rig: KX3 with KXPA 100 for 100 watts output. Antenna: Radioworks Superloop. I
use the low power category because I can't compete with those who run 1500W and
monobanders up 100 feet or more. Not necessary for the 48 United States.

73,

Steve N7VS