[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7MZW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 8 00:41:58 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Wyoming

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
Total:  202   104  Total Score = 62,712

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was a 99% limited time Hunt & Pounce effort with 100 watts and a wire.
Nice to see 10 and 15 open again! Worked a few SA stations on 5 bands. Don't
have an antenna for 160.I was asked to QSY a few times by DX so they could get
the Wyoming Mult on another band, which was cool! Worked 51 different countries
including Asiatic and European Russia, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Indonesia,
Latvia, Philippines, Suriname, South Africa and Estonia. I turned 65 years old
on Saturday and happily spent the entire day in my Ham Shack for my 33rd year of
Amateur Radio Contesting. Go GMCC! November Seven Many Zebras Walking.