[3830] CWopsT AI6O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 9 09:03:18 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 9

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  37  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,369

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

I have some rig issues so I decided to do S&P by hand, no macros.  I'm sure
it showed (28 wpm) but still made a few QSOs.  When 40 slowed down, I went to
the top and ventured a CQ.  Wow, am I ragged!  Just getting the coordination
between key and keyboard.  Made about 10 Qs.  I know I sounded like a new novice
but now I am going to do this more often and stop just playing the keys on
macros.  Thanks for your patience and for the QSOs.  73

Ed AI6O