[3830] ARRLDX SSB AG5MS SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 9 17:52:33 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: AG5MS
Operator(s): AG5MS
Station: AG5MS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Total:  636   106  Total Score = 67,416

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

One of my first contests (fewer than 10 to date) and my first submission to the
Reflector.  Operated Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.  Antenna: Buckmaster
80m off-center-fed inverted V wire (135 feet long) with feed at about 40feet.
Power: 400W (typical) measured at mast base by remote tuner.   Total Mults and
Total Score  from the Cab submission robot, QSOs from contest log. Band Mults
probably buried in contest log somewhere.  I'm very slow at logging contacts but
hope to improve with experience.