[3830] ARRLDX SSB LA6KO(@LA8W) SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 10 15:39:38 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: LA6KO
Operator(s): LA6KO
Station: LA8W

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: JO59oj Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

Total:  175    46  Total Score = 24,150

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

TNX to all callers !

First time to try remote SSB contesting.

For several reasons we were unfortunately not able to operate LN8W Multi-Multi
in this year's ARRL SSB.  So the station was available.
I have worked a lot FT8 remote from LA8W-LN8W but only a few SSB contacts.
So it took a little bit of hassle before I could work smoothly, but it worked.
Some time delay, so I learnt to lift my foot off the foot pedal just before I
ended talking and to wait a short while before start talking after having pushed
the foot pedal.
I am afraid some of you noticed some apparent hesitation from my side, but still
I managed to keep a rate of 115 QSOs per minute.

CU in CQ WPX SSB as LN8W.

73 de
Roy / LA5KO