[3830] KRC SST NQ2W Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 11 17:33:26 EST 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 11

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

   40:  10      7
   20:   8      7
   15:   4      3
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  23     18  Total Score = 414

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft.

Not nearly as good of a result as I had set for myself. I wanted to run as much
as possible. Only one answer to my CQs on 10. My 15m Qs were all SnP as I tuned
for a run freq. When I found one, no one answered my CQs. On 20 I spent more
time looking for an open freq rather than trying to work the stations that were
calling. I think I missed a lot of opportunity in that scenario. When I did run
on 20, I only logged 2 stations. On 40, I ran for about 15min for 10 Qs, which
is pretty good for me. My running needs practice...

In any case, I thank you for the Qs and the opportunity to participate. I really
appreciate the practice that these sprints offer.

73, Will, NQ2W