[3830] TBDC NB1N Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 10:14:32 EDT 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EMA

Total:  QSOs = 195  Total Score = 483

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  K3
KPA500
Ant: Dipole

Experienced some quick and deep QSB causing to miss part of the call signs.
Some stations were loud but they couldn't hear me at all, propagation wasn't
reciprocal.  The farthest I reached out west was Montana and down into Texas,
but at times even mid-Atlantic states were a challenge.  Didn't have to use RX
antenna.   Thanks to some of the DX stations to give a much needed boost to my
score, one of them was Lithuania.  Thanks to everyone for the contacts...

73, Sandor - NB1N