[3830] YBDX RTTY NN4RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 16:30:22 EDT 2022

                    YB DX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM07II
Operating Time (hrs): 2:41

   80:   0      9
   40:   2      2
   20:  33     18
   15:   5      5
   10:   0      9
-------------------
Total:  40     25  Total Score = 2,725

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I thought I had worked this contest before, however I looked back and I had not.
Either the bands were very bad or there was poor activity.  I suspect both.
Club meeting on Friday night, so I started on Saturday at about 2 PM local.  I
quit early when the RTTY Sprint contest started.  I should have configured N1MM
to operate both, so that I could have combined contacts. I did work Ken
(K4XL)for the only local.  The highest serial number I worked was 392 after the
contest was nearly over. So, you know the turnout was low.  I did work one YB
one YD for my only Indonesian contacts.

Rick
NN4RB

Rig : IC-7610