[3830] Commonwealth VK2GR SO-Open-24 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 17:44:08 EDT 2022

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2022

Call: VK2GR
Operator(s): VK2GR
Station: VK2GR

Class: SO-Open-24 HP
QTH: QF54EQ
Operating Time (hrs): 16:57

   80:   30      650
   40:  135     1390
   20:  208     2120
   15:   43      795
   10:   12      280
-----------------------
Total:  428     5235  Total Score = 5,235

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

A very noisy 80m band with 40m being not much better.
The 20m band was very good when open. While the 15m band was opened to NA and
EU, activity was slow. The 10m band activity patchy for me in south eastern
Australia.
I think that there were less operators in the contest this year.  Lots of UK
operators with very low scores which indicates that they are casual operators.
My contest highlight was working many stations on all 5 bands.
Thank you to all the operators who contacted me during the contest.