[3830] WiQP WE9V SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 22:08:19 EDT 2022

                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2022

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: KENosha

  160:     19        1
   80:    125      102
   40:    224      184
   20:     97      106
   15:      4        1
   10:      1        1
    6:               1
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    470      396  Mults = 107  Total Score = 214,528.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I wasn't quite ready before the start of the contest, with several
things not right with my setup of the logging program.  Wasted some
time at the beginning with that.  Once that was squared away, I got
settled in on some good rate on 40 CW.

Bands didn't seem bad at all.  First time in a really long time
that the bands didn't go too long too quick.  40 was usable the
entire contest, and 20 actually got better in the middle of the
contest.  As a result, 40 numbers are way up and 80 is way down.

Not sure what it was, but the rate just didn't seem that great.
I guess it was all in my head, as it was my best QSO total ever,
but 5 short on CW, and my best score ever in WQP.

Missed SD KH6 VE5 VE6 and a few harder VEs.
Missed 19 counties: ADA BAR CLA DOO FLO IOW IRO JUN MEN MON OCO ONE PEP PIE POL
RIC RUS VIL WSB

Thanks everyone for the QSOs!!!

Chad WE9V
https://we9v.com/