[3830] IdQP KE0TT SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 14 21:53:30 EDT 2022

                    Idaho QSO Party - 2022

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MN

----------------------------
Total:   14     0       0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 420

100 watts to 60' broad-band dipole up about 40 to 45' and broadside to ID. Fed
with ladder line and a Matchbox tuner. Our terrain slopes down gently with about
a 150' total fall to the West, so my ant appears to be much higher over average
terrain and works well to ID. Thanks for the Party! and C U next time. WJ9B:
Thanks for the two-bagger on 20 and 40M! 73, Dan  ke0tt