[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 16 16:39:12 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 16

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  108  Mults = 106  Total Score = 11,448

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session was an exercise in SO2R, running on 20 meters and doing S&P on
40. It has been a while since I tried SO2R, and I found my skills were somewhat
rusty. My apologies to those I inflicted unintentional liddism on. Even with the
fumbles, I managed to break 100 QSOs, which is always a challenge for 1900Z.
Next week I'll try to be in better form. See everyone at 1300Z (since the time
change the 0300Z session is just too late for me).

73...
Randy, W8FN